Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Klub Koo



Calling all moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and friends of little folk who have a Koo & Poppet original:

:: Send me your photos please! ::

You are invited to join Klub Koo, and membership is simple: just a photo of your little one with his or her K&P is all I need. I am going to start a gallery of images on my blog and on Flickr, and your submission will also earn you 50% off your next Koo & Poppet order. 

you can send your photos to sarah.macneill@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh we will be joining! Ben gets his birthday bear next week and will be posing for many photo ops. I am certain of it!

AMM blog said...

Our son isn't here yet, I still have a little over a week till his due date.
Congrats on the house, I can't wait to be able to renovate a house and make it exactly what we want! Keep me updated on the progress, I love before & afters!