Monday, December 19, 2011

Big Spoon Solitude

In a rare and startling moment I find myself home alone.

Scott has taken the girls out for dinner and some last minute shopping so I can get some work done. I'm eating a gigantic pink grapefruit and sipping cherry green tea. And listening to this:




Ariel and I were friends in elementary school. We spent many seventh-grade summer days bouncing on her trampoline :)
Now she lives in Boston or New York (I'm not sure exactly), and as you can see and hear is a singer-songwriter at the beginning of what appears will be a very successful career if I'm any kind of judge of talent. I LOVE this song. If you do too, please pass this vid around and help spread Ariel's music!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Sarah! It's been too long! Just wanted to pop in and wish you and yours (I see you've had a second baby girl!! Congratulations!!!) a wonderful 2012 ahead! All is well here..still illustrating, tending to my girls and being more of a taxi-mom now that my girls are in 2 different schools. Hope you've been well!