Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Carter from Calgary

Here is the latest wee inductee to Klub Koo:
I never realized that any Koo & Poppet product had the potential to be substantially larger than the child who enjoys it!

I made this pillow along with an "A" pillow for big brother Aiden last September. One of the cutest and funniest things I have ever read was a message sent to me from my friend Charlotte, who purchased these pillows for her friend's children:

"I forgot to mention in my earlier message that Aiden loves the card you sent just as much as the pillows (the one with the instructions of what pillowforms to buy and how to wash them). He gets his parents to read it to him every night before he goes to bed."

Coming soon, new Koo & Poppet bedtime stories: "Once upon a time, there was a pillow who loved to be spot-cleaned and hand-washed when necessary....."

(Aiden, you're awesome)

1 comment:

Audre said...

that's such a cute story! lol.