Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ork - City Neighborhood Posters

san francisco neighborhood poster mapboston nieghborhood posterbrooklyn nieghborhood poster
I love these Ork Posters.
There's at least a dozen U.S. cities to choose from (Toronto is "coming soon"), each with several colour schemes.
I've got my eye on SAN FRANCISCO. It might be a great way to honour the city where Scott and I were engaged. I'd love to go back there soon.....the food, the shopping, the vistas, oh my! It is one of my top three places I'd like to live one day.
What about you? If you could live anywhere else for one year, where would it be?

2 comments:

doodlegirl said...

i really love these!! I have a fondness for San Francisco as well.... (I was born there). And I think if I could live anywhere for a year, this probably sounds really kinda silly... because of all the places i could live, but I've often thought how it woudl be to live in Austin, Tx. I really enjoy visiting there. And a year there sounds just about right. :O)

Koo and Poppet said...

I've never been to Texas but if I ever go, Austin would be my first stop!
Thanks doodlegirl :)