Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Syd and Ria: first two koo ever


These were the very first koo & poppets I ever made!
You can't see the bear's eyes and there's just something *off * about that bunny's face.....I don't trust him....he looks like a pick-pocket, or some character of equivalent shadiness....

but practice I did, and soon I found the look I was after. my stitches have really improved since then too :)
It's fun to look back and see how they've evolved. These two dinosaurs live in Sadie's room.
They don't have names and they don't have likes or dislikes. So hows about I make those up on the spot:

(bear) "Ria"
likes: auspiciousness
dislikes: bad timing

(bunny) "Syd"
likes: loose change
dislikes: law enforcement

Let's just say that these two are the Bonnie & Clyde of K&P.

Happy American Thanksgiving!
See you on Black Friday - there will be a sale in the shop from November 26 - December 4.

No comments: