Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm off

In four short hours I'm catching a flight from the west coast of Canada to the east.

We're spending Christmas in Prince Edward Island with Scott's family. I'm very excited to get there and slow down the pace a little bit.

This will likely be my last post of 2009, so, on this winter solstice (close enough), I just wanted to thank you all so much for your support during Koo & Poppet's first year. Thank you to those of you who've introduced yourselves on this blog or by any other means. Thank you for stopping by, thank you for reading.

I'm signing off with an assortment of images that remind me of the kind of Christmas I hope to have.





original photo sources found here (thanks to Kristin for introducing me to weheartit!)

Peace and happiness in TwentyTen.

3 comments:

andrea said...

sarah! have a wonderful easy-going holiday in pei. happy new year! let me know when you get back!

Shirley said...

Beautiful images, Sarah! Happy holidays to you and yours. I wish you a wonderful 2010..you deserve much success with your little menagerie of sweet creatures!
Monsieur has a box of peanut brittle for you. : ) Thank you for your support and friendship this year..you have been a gift! : ) Hugs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.