Friday, August 7, 2009

Attention all Vancouverites!


As of today, I am pleased to announce that the Barefoot Contessa boutique (not a cooking store) on Main Street is now carrying Koo & Poppet. The Commercial Drive location will likely have some on the shelves within the next couple of weeks. You can find a variety of delicious items in store; home decor, designer clothes, bath products, novelties and kid stuff, to name a few. If you're in the hood, please pop in and take a peek!

Happy weekend everyone. On Sunday, I am being whisked away to tour wineries for a friend's bachelorette party! The dress code is big hats and big heels....I'll post some photos next week.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Just wanted to thank you for your wonderful support on this journey...an award is for you at my blog. All the best!

amanda said...

thats great! unfortunately I'm no where near there but lucky me there's always the etsy shop. and although christmas is sometime away, I have a list of shops filled with stuff thats great for kids, like the ones i nanny. and yours is on there. :)