Friday, July 24, 2009

Chance's fifteen minutes



I hate to admit it, but it's sometimes hard for me to part with these little creatures. I get attached to them, even though I know it's foolish.
But here is proof that Chance (likes: taking risks, dislikes: naps) has found a wonderful home. Word is, he's patiently waiting for the birth of his new BFF, whose parents took Chance along with them for a photo shoot with Rebecca Wellman.
This little misfit fellow is soon to be well-loved, and he knows it.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats on your lovely creations! I also wanted to let you know that as of Fri. 10:30pm over here on the West Coast, US, I see that your little Ruby is on the main page of etsy.com - check it out if you can!
Congrats again!!

Koo and Poppet said...

No way! thank you so much for letting me know, Shirley!